Det Fischer

Like other search engines (Google or Bing) Radaris collects information from public sources.

Social Networks featuring Det Fischer

Linkedin

   
Det Fischer

Locality: Singapore
Summary: Director at James Cook University Australia, Singapore Campus
Industry: Education Management
Experience: James Cook University Australia, Singapore Campus (Educational Institution; Education Management industry): Director,   

Interests: career opportunities, consulting offers, job inquiries, expertise requests, business deals, reference requests, getting back in touch

References for Det Fischer

Web Results

JCU Singapore,Singapore

Mr. Det Fischer: Designation : Director, Marketing: Payment Methods : All Major Credit Cards, Cash, Cheque, NETS: Year Established : Since 1970: Business Hours :

Welcome to Australian Alumni Singapore

An Evening In The Bar With Australian Alumini Singapore (AAS) 25 June 2010 ... Lucky Draw Prizes sponsored by JCU (represented by Mr Det Fischer) and

An Evening In The Bar With Australian Alumini Singapore (AAS)

Lucky Draw Prizes sponsored by JCU (represented by Mr Det Fischer) and presented by Mr Loh Hoon Sun, AAS President

Problems? Think out of the box

Mr Det Fischer, director of marketing for JCU, said 60 per cent of JCU students are foreigners while the remaining 40 per cent are Singaporeans.

TTSP Committees, Working Groups and Staff Joint Arrangements Committee

... Penny Cook Department of Environment and Heritage Lt. Col Brian Dawson Department of Defence Jennifer Duffecy Department of Families, Youth and Community Care Det Fischer Department of ...